You know what one of the best things about living in the mountains is? You start to have cooler nights fairly early. I know some of you aren’t even back in school just yet but this mom is ready for some fall nights. Which means I am ready for a pumpkin spiced latte, of the homemade variety.
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Cup French Vanilla Coffee-mate
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1½ Cups Strong Coffee
- Whip Cream (optional)
- Cinnamon / Nutmeg (optional)
- Combine pumpkin puree, coffee-mate and pumpkin pie spice, whisk until smooth. Add coffee!
- Top with whipped cream and your choice of cinnamon or nutmeg. This step is optional but a yummy recommended step.
You can find the French Vanilla Coffee-mate in your local Target where they are currently offering the limited edition David Bromstad bottles. The new bottle designs also come in hazelnut flavor as well.
I am inspired by Coffee-mate to make yummy pumpkin spiced lattes but they want to know how Coffee-mate inspires you and helps you make a splash in your day. Snap a photo of the newly designed bottles and share it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #CMInspiresSweepsEntry for a chance to win a year’s worth of Coffee-mate, $500 Target Gift Cards, and a signed print from David Bromstad!
What is your favorite fall drink?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.