*Reminder: I’m on vacation this week. I will reply to comments, follow back, and check out your blogs after 9/9. xoxo, Melissa*
- Shape nails with an emery board, filing towards the center not straight across.
- The fastest way to remove polish is to hold a cotton round (not cotton ball…they fall apart too easily) saturated with remover firmly on your nail for a few seconds, then wipe nail clean. Hold the remover a little longer for glitter polish.
- If it works for your face it will work for your hands. Try dark spot cream for dark spots on your hands.
- Apply polish starting with your pinky, this prevents smudging as you move across your nails.
- Smudge your polish? Put a drop of remover on your nail and rub it lightly to smooth the spot and reapply polish.
- Get in the habit of giving yourself a weekly manicure. It will help combat chipping, splitting, cracking, and peeling.
- Wear cleaning gloves when you clean and use chemicals around the house. Chemicals are harsh on the hands and nails.
Got any additional hand care tips?
We are almost done with the Beauty Edition of Tip Tuesdays. This week is hand tips and next week will be legs to finish it up. I hope you all have enjoyed these tips. I haven’t looked much past the Beauty Edition of Tip Tuesday so I really have no idea what is coming up next. If any of you have any great ideas for Tip Tuesday feel free to shoot me an email. 🙂 I’m always open for Tip Tuesday guest postings as well.