25+ MAC Lipstick Drugstore Dupes

CreamCup   |   WNW Think Pink, Elf Runaway Pink & Revlon Primrose
So Chaud   |   WNW Purty Persimmon
Faux   |   Maybelline Pinky Beige
Girl About Town   |   Cover Girl Spellbound
Chatterbox   |   NYX Fig
Snob   |   Revlon Pink Pout

Do you know of any good MAC lipstick dupes not listed?
Let me know so that I can add it to the list. :)

What is your favorite M.A.C. lipstick dupe?

Be sure to check out my list of MAC blush dupes & MAC eyeshadow dupes as well.

Follow me on my Makeup Love & Nails board for all of my favorite makeup inspiration pins.

Some of these colors where/are limited edition/discontinued and no longer available except for on online sites like Ebay or Amazon.

The following two tabs change content below.
Melissa Coleman
Hi! I’m Melissa, the author here at This Girl’s Life Blog. I am married to my wonderful husband of 11 years. We have one beautiful 6 year old daughter and two fur babies. This blog isn't niche specific. I like to blog about my passions and those include DIY projects and crafts, home decorating, beauty and fashion tips, yummy recipes, mom resources and solutions with an occasional bit of my personal life thrown in.
Melissa Coleman

Latest posts by Melissa Coleman (see all)

Comments

1. says

Ahhhhh thank you so much for posting this! It’s so easy having them all listed in one place!

I love getting dupes…it saves loads of money. And usually, they’re worth it! I love my Rebel dupe (the Wet’n’Wild Sugar Plum Fairy). It’s amazing!!

<3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

• says

Thanks Kelly! I agree having a go to list of all of them is so much easier then searching for random ones all over. I plan to do more dupe lists so be sure to check back. :)

xoxo,
      Melissa

• says

Sarah, I would love to provide swatches to them all but I don’t even come close to having all of these. I’m sure there are loads of swatches individually of each one though.

xoxo,
      Melissa

• Melissa Coleman says

Julie,

Here are some options you could try.

NYX lip pencil in dolly pink…It is a pencil so it might be a little drying.
      Wet n wild doll house pink (it’s a little deeper but a good match)

2. msD says

I just spent over 500.00 on MAC for my daughter and myself and then i went to the drug store and found alot of dupes i am upset but i wont buy at MAC again unless its a color that cannot be duped but two dupes i found for MAC violetta i bought bh cosmetics in vixen and for MAC heroine i bought revlon matte balm in shameless and for MAC tananrama i bought nyc applelicious lip balm #350

3. msD says

Oh and eye shadow dupes i only own two mac shadows which are all that glitters and satin taupe and i bought a palette of eyeshadows and blush the 26 color palette from bh cosmetics and i see two colors in the palette that could be dupes for MAC especially the satin taupe there is a color in the palette that is an exact dupe.

Trackbacks