This post contains affiliate links.
This “love potion” recipe is a favorite and very simple punch recipe. One that would be perfect for baby showers, weddings or like I have used it here as a yummy Valentine’s Day party punch.
Love Potion: Valentine's Day Party Punch
Author: Melissa Coleman
Recipe type: beverage
- 2 liter bottle of Cherry 7up
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- Whipped topping & sprinkles (optional)
- (this recipe is also good with lime or strawberry sherbet)
- Pour your 7up into a punch bowl or gallon drink container. Place scoops of raspberry sherbet in and stir to mix. Whoa, too easy right?
Individual Size Portions:
Pour a glass of 7up and drop in one scoop of sherbet. We topped ours with whipped topping and sprinkles to add that extra touch of fun.