“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and U by Kotex but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #UbyKotex http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”
I have shared what’s in my handbag once or twice but today I thought I would share with you what’s in my gym bag and my gym bag must haves.
These are the things that I keep in my gym bag as well as the must haves I would recommend in anyone’s bag.
1. Hair Ties: My hair is long and working out with it slinging in my face isn’t cool. Hair ties are a definite for my gym bag or handbag or any bag. What I love about these ones above from Goody is that you can wear them kind of like a bracelet and it’s there when you need it.
2. Water Bottle: Whether you need a pre-workout drink or water afterwards it’s always nice to keep a reusable bottle handy.
3. Music: I can’t workout without my favorite tunes. It motivates me to keep moving. Check out my top 10 workout jams.
4. Kind Bar: The good thing about the KIND bars is they don’t get all melty in your bag. Plus they offer healthy ingredients and a boost of energy.
5. Gym Clothes: Tanks and Capri’s are usually what I like to wear when I work out. Also this includes a good sports bra because lets face it ladies that’s no fun when you don’t have them supported.
6. Deodorant: Well this one is pretty self-explanatory. You workout, you sweat, you stink… deodorant is a must.
7. Workout Shoes: Comfortable workout shoes that you can move in. Don’t forget the socks!
8. Gym Towel: For all that sweat I’m busting!
9. Sports Watch: Because I like to keep track of everything.
10. Kotex U Sleek Tampons: This is another self-explanatory one. I’m almost 32 years old. Back in the day I could time when I was going to start like clock work but now that I have gotten older I never start at the same time every month. This is why it’s important for me to always keep tampons handy. I love that kotex makes them so inconspicuous nowadays with their packaging so whether you are just carrying a few or the whole pack you don’t scream look at me.
Even better right now at Walmart you can pick up U by Kotex products (Sleek Tampons or CleanWear Pads) while getting the in store promotion bonus of 3 Goody elastics (while supplies last) at their everyday low price. I love these elastics like I said and who doesn’t love freebies?
I like to keep all these things in my bag so that they are ready to go when I am.