If you are looking to send out a Thanksgiving card this year then here is a cute one for the kids to make.
No need to spend money on a card when you can make a homemade one of your own. This one just happens to be super simple and sweet.
- Craft Paint (We used brown, red, yellow, orange and green.)
- 1 Wiggly Eye
- Card Stock
- Craft Glue
- Pens/Markers (for the inside)
- Fold a piece of card stock in half.
- Paint your fingers! We painted the palm brown and each individual finger a different color for the feathers.
- Place your hand on the card stock along the fold. We accidently placed our hand backwards, not that it matters. If you want to have the card open the right way then be sure to paint your left hand and not your right. Let dry!
- Once the hand print is dry you can then paint on the beak and snood (the red part) and add the wiggly eye.
- Cut around your hand print. We chose to just cut around the fingers but you could cut in between them if you wanted.
- Decorate the inside to your liking.
Looking for another Thanksgiving craft idea? You might like these as well!