If you are looking for the perfect treat to serve for Easter then these strawberry carrots are just the thing. They are fun and delicious, if you like strawberries of course. Which I totally do.
- Wash and allow your strawberries to fully dry.
- Melt your orange candy. I like to use my Wilton melting pot, works great for melting candy.
- Dip your strawberries in the melted candy and twirl until fully coated.
- Place on cookie sheet and allow to set.
- Enjoy because nom nom nom!
If you love carrot ideas then you might also like my carrot creations round up.
Plus you can check out even more Easter ideas on my Easter treats board or all things Easter that I have posted here on the blog.
I love comments! Let me know what is your favorite fruit, maybe you can turn it into a carrot. 😉