It is that time of year! We are in countdown mode here to the last day of school with officially 5 and 1/2 days to go. “Whoop Whoop”, says my daughter. 🙂 Her school is big on classroom parties and apparently so are a lot of other kid’s schools because the bunny pudding cups were a hit. I thought the same concept could easily be used for the end of school and turn them into a little grad, graduation treat. Whether they are graduating preschool, kindergarten or even elementary school as a whole create these fun treats for the win.
(This post contains affiliate links.)
Apple Sauce, Pudding, or Fruit Cups
Construction Paper (Black or your school’s colors)
- Glue on the wiggly eyes to your cup. We used apple sauce cups but you could use pudding cups or fruit cups. Whatever fits best for your kids classroom.
- Cut out a square piece of construction paper. We made classic black graduation caps but you can choose whatever colors work for you.
- Color a furniture button with a black sharpie and glue to the top of your “cap.”
- Create the tassel using two strings of twine. Fold one piece of twine in half and use the other to tie in a knot creating the hanger part.
- Hang the tassel on the button and glue down if needed.