This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DairyPure Milk. All opinions are 100% mine.
What are your favorite summertime treats? When it starts warming up we love anything that is tasty and well cold. One of our favorite cold treats is smoothies and today I wanted to share with you a favorite. This Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie is yummy in my tummy. If you love strawberry shortcake then definitely give this cold version a try.
Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen strawberries unsweetened
- 3/4 cup DairyPure Milk
- 1 tsp imitation butter
Blend all of your ingredients until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
What I love about this smoothie recipe is that it has very few ingredients but so much flavor.
First the frozen strawberries. You can use fresh strawberries but you will have to also add ice. To keep from adding that extra step we just use frozen strawberries.
The next step is adding in the milk. We enjoy the DairyPure milk.
Dairy Pure has a 5 point purity promise! Learn more about DairyPure
- No artificial growth hormones (note: No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non‐rbST‐treated cows.)
- All milk is tested for antibiotics
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
- Only from cows fed a healthy diet
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
The last ingredient is the butter extract. So much yum for so few ingredients!
I love comments! Let me know what is your favorite smoothie recipe?