Yesterday I shared with you a fun Popsicle Stick Santa and I am back today with a cute Popsicle Stick Reindeer. Be sure to pop back in tomorrow for another fun Christmas craft.
(This post contains affiliate links.)
- Popsicle Sticks (8)
- Brown Craft Paint
- Card stock / Cardboard
- Black Sharpie
- Craft Glue
- Wiggly Eyes
- Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Red and Brown Construction Paper
- Magnet (optional)
- Start off by cutting out a red nose and brown ears using construction paper. Use 2 brown pipe cleaners to make the antlers. I just cut 1 in half and then twisted one half around the top of the other half.
- Paint 8 craft sticks brown. If you want to make the whole process easier, especially if you are crafting with a whole group of kids then you can purchase already brown craft sticks.
- Glue on the craft sticks to your card stock or cardboard. It really doesn’t matter what you use for the backing just as long as it is strong enough to support the sticks. Also make sure that you cut your backing so that it’s not longer or wider than the Popsicle sticks. Allow to dry!
- Now you can attach the reindeer’s nose, eyes, ears and draw on his mouth.
- Once the face is fully dry flip over and attach the antlers. Sometimes glue and pipe cleaners can be tricky. This process would be easier with a hot glue gun if you have one handy.
- Finally, if you want to turn him into a magnet I recommend a .75 inch adhesive magnet to hold it up. You could also attach some ribbon and turn him into a ornament.
Looking for more Christmas craft ideas or Popsicle Stick Crafts?