When it comes to a food that I absolutely can not resist it usually has something to do with bread. Whether that means rolls, biscuits or fresh bread. I am game for them all. That is the reason I love this copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit recipe. My husband isn’t a huge fan of seafood so making it to Red Lobster doesn’t happen much. I mean like almost never. Needless to say I had to come up with a solution for my cheddar bay biscuits. Which means a homemade version of course was in the works.
Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
(This post contains affiliate links.)
- 2 cups Bisquick biscuit mix
- 4 tablespoons of butter (cold)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons of butter (melted)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley or old bay seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine Bisquick with 4 tablespoons butter using a fork.
- Add in milk and cheddar cheese and stir together.
- Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet. This will make 8-10 biscuits.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Stir in garlic powder and your parsley (or Old Bay Seasoning)
- Top your warm biscuits using a basting brush.
If you have tried these biscuits from Red Lobster before then you already know of their deliciousness. If you haven’t then you are missing out and need to break out the ingredients right now. Right now! They are so good. I cooked some the other night to go with dinner and then ate like 3 the next day for my lunch. Bahaha! Maybe I don’t recommend eating 3 biscuits for lunch but they sure were yummy.
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown if you enjoy this Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe post you will also enjoy these following articles.