This Strawberry Orange Grilled Chicken Salad is so simple and delicious. A livened up version of a regular ole salad with bright and colorful fruit for a spicy and sweet taste.
- ¼ cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- ½ tbsp orange juice
- 4 cups spinach or assorted salad greens
- 4-5 sliced fresh strawberries
- ½ medium orange (use the other half for the juice)
- 4-5 Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken breast strips
- almond slivers or pecans (as desired)
- Warm the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken breast strips per package directions.
- While the chicken is cooking slice up your strawberries and orange.
- Also in a small bowl, stir together Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, orange peel, and orange juice and set aside.
- In salad bowl, combine your greens, chicken, strawberries, and oranges. Top with dressing mix, toss and top with almonds (or pecans).
Using the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken makes having a grilled chicken salad simple and convenient. It literally takes about 5 minutes to heat the chicken up because it is already fully cooked. Which means you can have a delicious and protein filled meal in a snap.
While you are waiting for your chicken to warm you have just enough time to slice your strawberries and oranges and prep your dressing.
The dressing base is Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing. I’m not sure I know anyone that hasn’t tried this robust, full-flavored dressing but if you haven’t then you should know that it is packed full of herbs and seasonings for that extra zesty boost of flavor. Plus it has no high fructose corn syrup which is a plus in my book.
You can get the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken and Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, plus all the other ingredients for this Strawberry Orange Grilled Chicken Salad at your local Walmart.
Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions are entirely my own.